Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Saturday 15 September 2012

A battalion of Regiment de Champagne

After the great Sunday Cake Club Blenheim game I was invited to a few months ago I was determined that I'd turn up to the next game with at least a brigade of standard French infantry painted.

I ordered a battalion deal from Ebor Miniatures and was so impressed with the sculpts that I purchased another three battalions.

Anyhow, other projects got in the way and I've been doing work on these in fits and starts over the past three months.

After a basing session yesterday I managed to get these varnished and photographed today. Looking at the images I think though that I'm going to need at least another spray of matt varnish.






4 comments:

  1. Very very nice, have just recently ordered some figures from ebor myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking unit, can't wait to see the others

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chaps. I hope to get at least another unit done before our next game, but there are so many other distractions. 6mm AWI, 28mm WWII, 1/600 WWII Air, the list is endless :-)

    ReplyDelete