Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Saturday 22 June 2013

More lovely Shieldwall Vikings

Johnny sent me some more of the new Shieldwall Miniatures Vikings, four aggressive Hirdmen attacking with axes and a very enthusiastic looking Hirdman with sword and shield.

As with all the other Shieldwall Miniatures Vikings these are lovely looking models and an absolute doddle to paint.

I used my standard basecoat, sepia wash and then highlight method with the bases finished off with pumice gel.

I have had a few folks ask how they can get hold of these, so talking to Jonny, the Shieldwall Miniatures are not yet available in the Gripping Beast web-store, but if you email grippingbeast@btconnect.com or call Gripping Beast on  +44 1386 761511 (01386 761511 in the UK) then they will be happy to sort you out.

Anyway on to the images.




1 comment:

  1. These look great - I'd tried the sepia wash once but wasn't sure but i think you've sold me on it. Thanks for sharing. Dan

    ReplyDelete