Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 14 July 2013

Another Age of Arthur / El Cid Campaign Day?

Following the demise of Maelstrom / Eye of the Storm / Maunsfield Gaming, Mansfield Wargames Club has now settled into a nice new home and I want to gauge if there is enough interest to run either and Age of Arthur oe El Cid campaign day in the coming months?

I'm thinking of a maximum of 16 players for a one day event on a Sunday?

Would you be up for it?

Would you prefer El Cid or Age of Arthur?

If I get enough interest, I'll set up a days gaming.

Cheers

Scrivs

10 comments:

  1. You know I'm in!
    And happy to help too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll ask around at the club, but I expect the usual suspects will be up for it :D

    Be aware Peterborough have a WAB tournament day lined up for late November - date and announcement to follow just as soon as our venue OKs the date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can probably drum up some interest from the far reaches of the pennines in the form of Geraint, Phil and myself. To be honest I'd prefer Age of Arthur but am happy with El Cid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be up for that depending on the date chosen. Marginal preference for Arthurians, but only because the Peterborough event in November looks like involving Norman types (says he without giving the game away completely...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Andy said re preferences :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks chaps. I'll see if I can book a Sunday tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would certainly be interested Paul..... My health should hold out for the next one! :O)

    El Cid for me... more troop types to choose from.

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your patience chaps. It looks like we will be running an El Cid day on Sunday 20th October.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No I will not, that coincides with the WAB event in Nottingham, it will be Sunday 10th November!

    ReplyDelete