Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 8 June 2014

Tiznao for the Republicans



Having polished off all the Falangista it was about time that the Republicans had some supports added so last weekend at Partizan in the Park I picked up a Tiznao armoured truck from Empress Miniatures.

At the time this one was so new to Empress that it had not yet been released, as of today it is still not in the catalogue. I think it is from the old Force of Arms range.

I used a base coat of Vallejo Black Grey and after a Sepia Wash I re-applied the Black Grey and then did a couple of highlights adding Neutral Grey.

After the Republican flags, inspirational graffiti and U.G.T. markings were added I went liberal with Tamiya Model Master weathering kits.




No comments:

Post a Comment