Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 28 August 2016

Steampunk George Stephenson


Chum Martin was kind enough to post me the Steampunk George Stephenson figure from Partizan in May. As I was not able to attend last weekend - the small matter of 5000 miles - I painted the figure as some small recompense to myself.

Rather a splendid sculpt, I painted the chaps suit in Luftwaffe Uniform and the frock coat in German Field Grey - allowed a bit of practice for my upcoming WWII project.

I don't have any other figures to use him with so he is likely to finish up on my desk at the office.

Here are a few shots from other angles.







No comments:

Post a Comment